Muktinath Helicopter Tour is just for those people who are eager to visit Holy Muktinath Temple and does not have the time to trek for weeks in our hills and mountains nor had opportunity to sightseeing around Himalayas of Nepal.
The famous temple of Muktinath lies in the district of Mustang. Muktinath is a pilgrimage place for both Buddhist and Hindu. It is situated 48 km north east of Jomsom at an altitude of about 3749 m. Its main shrine is a pagoda-shaped temple dedicated to lord Vishnu. Behind the temple there are 108 waterspouts cast in the shape of cow headed pour holy water. Here lots of pilgrimage takes bath from the ice-cold holy water. The temple is situated on a high mountain range. During the festival of Janai Purnima, Hindu devotees gather here to pay homage to lord Muktinath. Another famous temple of Jwaladevi, the goddess of flame, is situated about hundred meters south of Muktinath.
The Muktinath Darshan Tour can be arrange mainly with two options through fixed wing flight and through helicopter chartered. Those finding economy way with more to explore in addition can manage fixed wing tour and those who have time importance and seeking short days program but are affordable can manage helicopter trip.
Note: We have a 5 days standard program for the helicopter rides to Muktinath. If you would like to reserve only the Muktinath helicopter except Kathmandu hotels and Kathmandu cultural program. It is available, the cost will be USD 4250. (in total). The total cost upto 1 -4 person only. For the Indian Nationality please convert amount USD to INR equivalent.
Muktinath Helicopter Tour Highlights
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Muktinath temple, a pilgrimage place for Hindus and Buddhists.
- Stunning views of Annapurna and Machapuchre.
- Scenic private charter helicopter ride pokhara to Muktinath
- Fly over the Annapurna conservation area.
- Buddhist Monasteries along the way.
- Panoramic view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains.
- Stunning trek in the isolated Trans-Himalayan Mountain region.
- Spectacular views of deepest gorge and valley.
- Explore Nepal’s oldest Buddhist Monasteries, ancient and isolated villages with quaint white washed houses