This Short Upper Mustang Trek takes you to the border of Nepal-Tibet of Mustang region. Also known as “Last Forbidden Kingdom”, this trek is less known and popular among tourists. But this doesn’t take away the experience you will have on any trekking journey.
Trekking in Mustang has never been easier as it is now. There are a variety of trekking packages to choose from and each of them takes you through a different part of Nepal. 12 days Upper Mustang Trek Itinerary is one such option available in Nepal.
The 12 days Upper Mustang trek starts with a scenic flight from the lake city of Pokhara to Jomsom. Take each moment as an opportunity to learn, embrace, and refresh your mind while exploring this spectacular natural beauty.
The 12 days Lo Manthang Trek is a moderate trek and is doable by everyone with average fitness. You can take up this trek any time of the year according to your preference. With a little bit of preparation and research, you can complete the trek with ease. The Adventure Connexion offers you a lifetime experience. And the peaceful and beautiful region untouched by modernization will leave you in awe.
Short Upper Mustang Trek Highlights:
- Upper Mustang trekking is yet restricted area trekking trail in Nepal.
- Sightseeing tours of historical UNESCO World heritage sites in Kathmandu.
- Scenic flight Kathmandu – Pokhara – Jomsom – Kathmandu.
- 2 days off-road adventure drive ( Lo Manthang – Muktinath - Jomsom)
- Visit Historical place including Kagbeni and Lo-Manthang.
- Very beautiful backdrop of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri.
- Best views of Himalayas range.
- Visit Holy Muktinath temple