Upper Mustang 4wd Jeep Tour is a wonderful package designed by Adventure Connexion. Our guest love to travel by adventurous jeep drive experiences. Where the views of natural beauty and local people/cultures/activities, all while traveling on a comfortable vehicle
The Upper Mustang Overland Holiday is a perfect leisurely excursion of Upper Mustang that presents a new alternative way of touring the Mustang region. The Mustang Jeep Tour is perfect for people who want to explore the region via a four wheel vehicle and want to skip out on long hours of trekking and hiking. A 4wd Jeep Ride to Upper Mustang tour to the most stunning valleys of Mustang with spectacular mountain views and ethnic cultures of Nepal. We kick-start with a ride to Pokhara – Nepal’s most chilled out lakeside city nestled in the laps of Annapurna mountain range.
Experience international travel in an entirely new way – avoid the tourists, overpriced attractions, and get off the beaten path with one of Planet Ride’s Upper Mustang 4×4 off-road tours. You will see the exquisite natural beauty and most remote parts of whatever country you choose to explore. Along the way, you may have the opportunity to meet the local people that still thrive in these environments and experience their customs, cuisine, and other aspects of their culture.
Highlights of the Upper Mustang Jeep Tour
- Drive through the bumpy terrains of Marpha-Jomsom-Kagbeni all the way to Lo Manthan.
- Experience mini Tibet: Tibetan people/culture/lifestyles.
- Visit the picturesque areas including magnificent barren landscapes ancient caves, century old monasteries and many other archeological sites.
- Experience the Himalaya views from its backyard.
- Test the renowned local apples, apple pie and apple wine (marpha) in Jomsom.
- Visit Muktinath important pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhist.
- Journey through the Kaligandaki George, the world deepest.
- Take a tour in the beautiful city of Pokhara (Lakes, caves and Davis fall).