Upper Mustang 4wd Jeep Tour is a wonderful package designed by Adventure Connexion for the clients who love to have adventurous jeep drive experiences with the views of natural beauty and local people/cultures/activities, all while traveling on a comfortable vehicle
A 4wd Jeep Ride to Upper Mustang tour to the most stunning valleys of Mustang with spectacular mountain views and ethnic cultures of Nepal. We kick-start with a ride to Pokhara – Nepal’s most chilled out lakeside city nestled in the laps of Annapurna mountain range.
As the title “Mustang Overland Tour” suggests, this program is done by 4×4 Drive from Pokhara to Upper Mustang and drive back same way to Jomsom and Pokhara. Finally fly back Pokhara to Kathmandu. It is fun filled and at the same time full of adventure. The ultimate destination is Lo-Manthang, the capital of Mustang region. The route entails traveling across desert like landscape, barren ridges, deep canyons, eroded cliffs and moraine valleys.
Mustang Trekking operates exclusive four wheel jeep adventure through the icy cold waters of the grand canyons of Mustang river, 4000 meter high passes and arid deserts bound to leave you spell bound
Highlights of the Upper Mustang Jeep Tour
- Drive through the bumpy terrains of Marpha-Jomsom-Kagbeni all the way to Lo Manthan.
- Experience mini Tibet: Tibetan people/culture/lifestyles.
- Visit the picturesque areas including magnificent barren landscapes ancient caves, century old monasteries and many other archeological sites.
- Experience the Himalaya views from its backyard.
- Test the renowned local apples, apple pie and apple wine (marpha) in Jomsom.
- Visit Muktinath important pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhist.
- Journey through the Kaligandaki George, the world deepest.
- Take a tour in the beautiful city of Pokhara (Lakes, caves and Davis fall).
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary.
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis on BB plan.
- 3 nights accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing basis on BB plan.
- Kathmandu city tour by professional english speaking cultural tour guide.
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu domestic flight.
- 4WD Jeep Pokhara to Lo-Manthang and drive back to Pokhara by Toyota Landcruiser.
- 3 meals a day during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as mention in itinerary.
- Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis in guesthouses.
- Annapurna conservation area permit and TIMS card.
- Upper Mustang Restricted area permit fee.
- Professional government license holder English speaking trekking guide.
- Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for official crew.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag during the trek. (Refundable after finish the trip)
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government and local taxes.
- Drink, Travelling and Extra travelling which is not included in packages
Will publish soon