The Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour is a comfortable blend of trekking to Lo Manthang, Upper Mustang and a helicopter fly back to Pokhara. One of the last places on Earth that still has the practice of Tibetan Buddhism in its most unsullied forms, Upper Mustang is a place of many hidden treasures. Presenting one of the most distinguished trekking destinations in all of Nepal, Upper Mustang presents corroded hills and amazing rock formations in the amethyst landscape as opposed to the verdant trekking locations that other regions are famed for.
Lying at the rain-shadow zone of the Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna Mountain ranges, the brown of the landscape makes a beautiful contrast to the white glowing ridges of the Himalayas while trekking. The Upper Mustang Heli Trek presents a fascinating combination of trekking and a helicopter ride that presents a whole new perspective of the region as seen from an aerial view.
The safety of customers is our first priority. All pilots are trained and graduated from renowned foreign institutions with a record flying experiences more than 10 years, accumulating an average of 5000 flying hours each. All these pilots have put their knowledges and qualifications in serving the nation and saved many lives through search and rescue operations at the time of call.
Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour Highlights
- Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture
- Adventure beyond Kali-Gandaki River valley towards restricted areas of Upper Mustang
- Daily views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain range with high Mustang Himal
- Exploring traditional villages of native Mustang and Thakali tribes of great cultural interest
- From moderate to adventurous e walks towards former walled kingdom of Lo-Manthang
- Following the path on old Trans Himalaya Salt and caravan trade route of Nepal and Tibet
- Flying high to and from scenic Pokhara and impressive Jomsom town with mind-blowing views
- Exclusive private helicopter ride Lo-Manthang to Pokhara