Tiji Festival Jeep Tour offers a spectacular & mesmerizing colorful cultural experience in Annapurna region of Nepal. It is now possible to travel to Upper Mustang and Lo-Manthang by four wheel drive jeep. This would certainly reduce the stress!. The Tiji Festival Jeep Tour for 12 days starts from Jomsom to 4WD drive and takes you to the remote area of Nepal and to the border of Tibet. With its gentle Buddhist people, medieval city centers strewn with temples, outstanding national parks.
Upper Mustang was opened to non-Nepali trekkers only some fifteen years ago and even today, access is still highly restricted.
A highlight of a visit to Lo Manthang is the Tiji Festival, a three-day ritual known as the ‘chasing of the demons’, held here during the summer. Centered on the Tiji myth, which tells the story of a deity named Dorje Jono who battles against his demon father to save the Kingdom of Mustang. From destruction, Loba villagers converge on the capital to participate in masked dances, offering prayers and celebrating a new season.
Tiji Festival Group Joining Departure
We (Adventure Connexion) offering group joining Tiji Festival Jeep tour for 2020. We operate maximum 4 persons in a single 4WD jeep with one professional sherpa trekking guide. Our cost is depend upon the group size which are mentioned above. If you are a solo traveler and interested to join Tiji festival Trek with other travelers then book your trip with us. For sure we will confirm your departure for this amazing journey.
Tiji Festival Jeep Tour Highlights:
- Upper Mustang trekking is yet restricted area trekking trail in Nepal.
- Sightseeing tours of historical UNESCO World heritage sites in Kathmandu.
- Scenic flight Kathmandu – Pokhara – Jomsom – Kathmandu.
- 7 days off-road adventure drive ( Jomsom – Lo Manthang – Jomsom)
- Visit Historical place including Kagbeni and Lo-Manthang.
- Observe 3 days Tiji Festivals in Upper Mustang.
- Very beautiful backdrop of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri.
- Best views of Himalayas range.
- Visit Holy Muktinath temple